Hot Rolled Round Bars
Hot Rolled Round Bars are produced using hot rolling method. They are a perfect solution for range of applications including Open die and closed die forging. We also provide special round bars in high machinability grade suitable for manufacturing critical machinery components. Hot rolled round bars are suitable for further processing or forging as per customer requirements.
- Hot Rolled Black Surface.
- Length up to 12 meters.
- Spot Ground or fully Ground condition.
- Cold Sawable.
- Heat Treated, Annealed, Solution Annealed, Hardened, Quenched & Tempered.
- Free from surface defects & cracks.
- 100% Ultrasonically tested.
- Grade confirmation through PMI testing with Handheld Spectrometer.
- Free from Radioactive elements, Mercury & Lead contamination.
*All grades of Austenitic, Ferritic, Martensitic, Duplex & Super Duplex and High Alloys.