Bright Round Bars
Bright Bars are produced through cold drawn process and are available in all grades and various lengths up to 6.5 meters. They are centreless ground, peeled & polished with tight diametrical tolerance, high degree of straightness, controlled ovality to meet our customers stringent end use applications.
- Cold drawn, Centreless Ground, Peeled & Polished, Rough peeled or smooth turned bars.
- Length: Up to 6.5 meters.
- Tolerance: h7, h8, h9, h10, h11, k12, k13.
- Surface Finish: Ra up to 0.2 µm (8.7 RMS)
- Straightness: up to 0.5mm per meter
- Grit Polish: K240, K320 or as per customers requirements.
- Heat Treatment: Soft Annealing, Solution Annealin Quenching, Tempered & Aging.
- Bars End Finish: Chamfered ends 30°, 45°, 60° and plain ends without Burrs and sharp edges.
- Specifications: ASTM, ASME, EN DIN, JIS, BS, AISI/Nace, Gost, Mr0175, MR0103 etc.
- Free from Radioactive elements, Mercury & Lead contamination.
*All grades of Austenitic, Ferritic, Martensitic, Duplex & Super Duplex and High Alloys.